Indian Administrative Service officer

They discovered that almost all establishments needed a government-issued food licence, leading to extremely low food quality. Cockroaches crawled all over the floor and shelves of the filthy freezers where food was kept.

Probationary ias officer Suman Mohanty stated, “Besides, we also found fungus-laden food, rusted utensils, use of kerosene which is a major fire hazard, improper handling without gloves, apron and headgear and encroachment on public land.” Suhanty was working under Nikhil’s supervision.

Indian Administrative Service officer